Hockenheim in Germany used to boast some of the longest straights in motor sport.
In the 28th season of the Superbike World Championship, Irish rider Jonathan Rea won for the Kawasaki Racing Team with spectacular racing in 2015. Rea is considered the rider to beat, but his teammate Tom Sykes was right up there on the leaderboard until the very end, so he is also a leading contender.
Ducati, which has won 15 of the 28 World Championships, will have something to say about that.
- 28.05.2016 - 29.05.2016 Donington Park, United Kingdom
- 18.06.2016 - 19.06.2016 Misano World Circuit ‘Marco Simoncelli’, Italy
- 09.07.2016 - 10.07.2016 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, USA
- 23.07.2016 - 24.07.2016 Autodromo Nazionale di Monza, Italy *
- 17.09.2016 - 18.09.2016 Lausitzring, Germany
- 01.10.2016 - 02.10.2016 Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours, France
- 16.10.2016 - 17.10.2016 Circuito de Jerez, Spain **
- 29.10.2016 - 30.10.2016 Losail International Circuit, Qatar